Unify clinical IT systems, applications,
medical devices, automations to manage,
query and share data securely
- Developed a consensus on standards for interoperability
- Work towards a unified and technology friendly platform for sharing clinical data
- Implement uniform messaging standards for health care data
- Use of microservice technology and closed-loop management technology.
- Collecting data from medical devices and IoMT solutions
- Monitoring medical conditions and hospital environment
- Linking with a centralized big data repository
- Big Data collected from various applications and devices
- Applied Clinical Decision Support & BI
The systems are independent and they could be upgraded or changed easily, without rebuilding the interfaces with all systems
Integrated & interconnection of clinical data between systems
Horizontal/Vertical visibility among patients record
Easy to scale up according to hospital needs. More systems or 3rd party applications can be added and share data with others
Reduce redundancy and clear system architecture
Reduce system operational risk and minimize system down
Standardized data by using International standards: IHE, HL7, ICD10, SNOMED, DRG, DICOM, LOINC.
Standardized integration interface
Full visualization of all business transactions & processes across applications
Fully electronic operation management process, in which all relevant information is documented seamlessly. It ensures patient safety, improves checking accuracy and enhances work efficiency.